The Gidgegannup Men’s Shed engages with the community to undertake activities in a constructive way to optimise member’s physical and emotional wellbeing. We meet on a regular basis working on projects that support our members and community.
Our committee members each have an area of responsibility and contribute to the overall running and strategic direction of the Men’s Shed. Without committed members, volunteers, partnerships and sponsors our work would not be possible.
- Bruce Williams – President, email: email@example.com
- Kevin Bamkin – Vice President, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Simpson – Treasurer, email: email@example.com
- Christine Jensen – Secretary, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shareen Nottle – Membership, email: email@example.com
- Ken Wheeler – Shed Development, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jorg Nottle – Sponsorship, email: email@example.com
- Judy Wilson – Events Coordinator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Brine – Woodworking, email: email@example.com
- Clieve Williams – Metalwork, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TBA – BlazeAid / Fencing, email: email@example.com
- Kevin Bamkin – Timber Milling, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Warren – Mechanical, email: email@example.com
- Charles Coppack – Shed Operations, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Constitution can be view here.